|Date of Birth||16 October 1983|
|Place of Birth||Rotterdam|
- Steady person with focus on creativity and exploration of possibilities;
- Stable, self assured and stress resistant;
- Curious, inventive;
- Thoughtfully, result driven and organised.
- FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian
- Proxmox, VMware
- Cisco, Juniper, SRX, NSM, Hillstone, Checkpoint, Alcatel, Fortigate
- Configuration Management (puppet + theforeman), Source Control Management
- ITIL, Teamlead, Technical Projectlead
- Dovecot, Qmail, Exim, Postfix, Open-Xchange, Roundcube, Zarafa, Kopano, Z-Push
- BIND, Unbound
- OpenLDAP, Samba AD, Samba Fileserver
- Routing Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, RIP)
- F5, HAproxy, NGINX, Apache
- Grafana, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Greylog
- SSO (SimpleSAMLphp, Keycloak)
I am in the field since 2001, doing various kind of work and projects. This makes me a very experienced Senior Networking, Security and Unix expert.
I gained a lot of experience throughout my career as technical maintainer of environments, functional maintainer, security officer functions, technical projectleader and technical teamleader.
<p> I have good feelings for organisations, I can quickly understand the demands of the organisation and translate that into technical architecture and enviroments. I can bring along the people in the team to achieve the goals; and follow lead, or lead them myself. I have extensive experience in ITIL related processes like Incident Management and Change Management. </p> <p> I am able to work on my own, doing the tasks I need to do. I am also able to work in similar minded teams, but also in diverse teams. I can take up on network and security roles (like networking engineer or firewall exert) but also for unix roles, teamleader roles etc. </p> <p> I have a lot of experience in the Open Source Community. Since 2004 I am member of the FreeBSD project, where I am involved in various roles. I am always looking for something new that I can contribute to. </p>
For the longer version of this resume, please visit https://www.evilcoder.org/resume-long/